Barton Parish Council
Contacting the Police
For Emergencies call 999, as usual.
You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

For non-emergency calls: Call 101. Calls cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone. The 15p cost of the call goes to the telephony providers to cover the cost of carrying the calls. The police and government receive no money from calls to 101.

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response.
For example, if:
  - your car has been stolen
  - your property has been damaged
  - you suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood
  - you wish to report a minor traffic collision
  - you wish to give the police information about crime in your area
  - you wish to speak to the police about a general enquiry

Cambs Police Website See this website for local news, crime prevention advice and email contacts.

Crime and Police Commissioner's Newsletter July 2015 Click to read the newsletter

Our local PCSO: Alex Giltinane

Trading Standards: 0845 303066

Crimestoppers: Freephone 0800 555111 (to give information anonymously)

Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator: Bev Edwards 01223 262479,
Email: edwardsbs(at) '(at)' with '@')

E-Cops To receive regular information from your local Neighbourhood Policing Team about what is happening in your area, register on-line with e-cops

   Barton Parish Council Home Page